Sunday, May 17, 2009

Luckiest.Boys.Ever.

I am so excited for Booker and Bodey. They are lucky enough to get to live by all 4 grandparents! I just think that grandparents are the most special things in the whole world. I got to grow up near all of mine and loved every minute of it. I have such great memories of them. I have constantly stressed about the fact that the boys don't live near many relatives. My parents (and most of my family) all lived in Wyoming and then 2 years ago my parents moved even farther away to Alaska. My fear was that they would never know my parents. Luckily, we live 10 minutes away from Dusty's parents and they couldn't ask for any better grandparents. But deep down I was very sad that my parents lived so far away. Well Grandpa Mike and Grandma Jenean came to visit for Thanksgiving and decided that they were going to pack up and move to KC. They are on their way down here as we speak. They don't have a house yet, but are looking for a place with around 10 acres. This will be soooo much fun for the boys to go be boys! Now, hopefully they will continue adding memories of growing up with all of their grandparents. I hope they realize how special this is and how lucky they really are.

1 comment:

Partridge Family said...

That is awesome your parents will be living in KS. Hopefully that means that I will get to see more of them as well. Your parents bring back a lot of memories from my (our) childhood.