Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Face = Happy Plate

It took me a while to understand what Booker meant when he kept telling me he was going to make a happy plate and get dessert. Then it dawned on my that he meant he was going to eat all the food on his plate, and therefore reap the benefits. That has been his goal every night lately.

Grandpa Mike decided to make a special dinner for the boys the other night. What was it? A Happy Face dinner made of mashed potatoes, sour cream, black olives, hotdogs and cheese. Result... 2 happy plates! Both Booker and Bodey ate all their dinner, no questions asked.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Too freakin' cute! I'm glad they are getting to spend time with Chef Papa Mike (and gma too).

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike