Wednesday, March 25, 2015

We Let Him Turn 9!

First we took Booker and 7 of his friends to play Laser Tag.

Jaegerz made him a cake.... the boys polished it in no time!


Pretty darn good group of kiddos!  Can you tell it was bright outside?  :)

Then we came home and shot some hoops, rode the go cart and ate pizza.





He got royally spoiled by all of his friends.
Time for some ice cream.
Of course he had to over-do the chocolate and sprinkles!

And, they all spent the night.  Supposedly, they stayed up til 3am.  And they were up playing air hockey at 6am.  For 8 boys, it could have been a lot worse.  They were all good kids.  Just loud.  But boys will be boys!  And all the parents relieved me by 10am, praise the Lord!  :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just did a quick browse through of your blog. I am so in love with all these pictures. You look gorgeous, your boys are growing up so fast, and it looks like you are taking advantage of all the life has to offer.

I think you asked when my 1/2 is. It is April 18 at noon. The training has been really fun because I have trained with such an awesome group of women. I've decided that I will only race if I have a support group to run with. Training on your own just sucks!

I love you bunches!! Have a Happy Easter