Thursday, April 10, 2008

Meet Earl


Meet the newest Feezell family member... Earl. He sits with us right in our livingroom, all the time. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind animal parts hanging on my walls. However, Earl turned out to be a little bigger than we thought. Frankly, he is just too big for our home. But my better half couldn't think he looks any better. Now, instead of just staring blindly at the TV all night, I catch Dusty admiring Earl as he takes up our entire livingroom wall. I guess Earl has some good features. Instead of a Christmas tree, we'll just decorate Earl and put presents underneath him. We don't need a watchdog (no offense Harley), but Earl will scare anyone that decides to break and enter our house. And, because of his size, we just won't have too much more room to hang anything else (dead animals) on our wall. I had a wonderful idea that didn't sit well with Dusty. But I thought that maybe Earl could live on Cabela's walls until we get a bigger house. But, I was shot down. So boys, I'm sorry, but I will have to move your pictures because Earl is staying.

1 comment:

Cori said...

I have refrained from commenting about Earl because Dusty is my friend. Especially after playing plumber with me tonight. Earl is welcome at my house anytime. (By my house, I don't mean hanging on the wall.) :)