Sunday, April 6, 2008

No Rush

I understand it's completely normal for people to ask what "new" things your baby is doing. I do the same thing. When I had Booker I was always wanting him to do the next thing. But, I'm not ready for Bodey to do anything new. That just means he's growing up. I absolutely love the stage Bodey is in right now. He's not crawling, so all he can do is roll and turn to get what he wants. He can't talk, and I just love to hear the sounds he makes in his attempts. He hasn't developed an attitude and just loves anyone that comes into his sight. Everyday is a good day for him, and he makes our days worth every minute.

1 comment:

Cori said...

I totally understand that. The youngest just makes you want to slow down and stop the clock.

BTW, we had a lot of fun last night. :)