Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Bodey!

Ok, so Bodey's still only 2, but yesterday was a very emotional day for me. I have been dreading getting Bodey's hair cut for one main reason. I knew it would take any and all baby he had left in him away from me. I knew that he would all of a sudden become a big boy once he got his hair cut. And, I was right. I think he looks a whole year older now. Don't get me wrong, I love his new doo, but it's also so sad to realize how grown up he's getting. But, every time I look at this picture I just smile from ear to ear. Love that little man!

3 comments:

Cori said...

He looks so cute! I love it, Bodey!
And yes, he does look 3. :(

Joleene said...

I know what you mean. We need to cut Devon's hair, because it is so crazy, but I don't want him to look too grown up either. I know he will look as cute as Bodey does with his new cut.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute he is. I need that picture!!
Mom