Thursday, November 19, 2009

Won't Be Long...

And my 3 year old will be smarter than me.

When we drive home from school we always have "learning" conversations, not because I make him, but I guess Booker's mind is still in "learning" mode. Anyways, after going through every object he could see and telling me what letter it starts with, our conversation went like this:

Me: "Booker, do you know what one plus one is?" I honestly just asked, thinking I could teach him something new.

Booker: "One plus one equals two."

Me: "What does 1 + 2 equal?"

Booker: "1 + 2 equals 3."

He knew 1+1, 1+2, 1+3, 2+2, and 2+3!!! I couldn't even believe it! I just adore Tots N Tales, they are constantly teaching my boys things I didn't know until Kindergarten or 1st grade!

1 comment:

The Eaves Family said...

Love the new large photo of the boys!