Friday, February 12, 2010

365 or so

I really like this idea, so I'm going to steal it from my friend, Nickie. However, mine will be modified. The idea is to post a picture every day to capture life as it passes us by. I will by no means have 365 pictures in a year, but I will try to do better at freezing time with pictures.

My work office is moving in March, so today I wanted to remember the "old" office. Bye-bye dark, dingy, dungeon-like, no windowed, mold-fested warehouse office. Hello Johnson County office building! For the record, that is the CLEANEST my desk has been in 3 years. Not saying too much, is it?


Co-workers, Sarah & Kim

2 comments:

Nickie said...

bye bye old office...hello new. :)
glad you are doing the project. It is fun...so far...day 3 though, not sayin' much. :)

Melissa said...

I really miss that place...or maybe it's just that I miss you guys. Can't decide.