Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh The Things 3-year Olds Say

And I can say that because he is still 3 for 19 more days. :)

1) This morning on our drive to school, Booker had these two little dinosaur rings from the top of a cupcake. Bodey had one in the car yesterday and asked me where his dinosaur ring was. I told him that I don't know, and I can't look for it because I'm driving.

Booker - "Bode, toys don't just get up and walk away."

So there.


2) A little while ago I noticed that Booker's fingernails never needed trimmed anymore and it finally donned (sp?) on me that he had been biting his nails. I asked him to try not to do that anymore, that when they got long I would trim them. Nothing much, just a little lesson. Fastforward two weeks. We were in the car on our ride home from school (I guess that's where all the fun conversations occur) when the following conversation started out of the blue:

Booker - "Mommy, I'm really sorry I bite my fingernails."
Me - "Honey, that's really ok. Just try to work on it and not do it so much."
Booker - "Wewelll... sometimes, at school, I get fwrusterated with the gurwls, and I bite my fingernails. But - that's ok, I can handle them. I can handle the gurwls."

Okie dokie.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness... the girls are already getting to him! That one made me LOL! By the way, Brady already bites his fingernails also. Isn't it so weird that they start habits like that so early?!

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for that particular make. The prices as regards the velcros were around 210 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices for the shoes are all over 190 bucks on every page. But for all I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?