Friday, December 24, 2010

Thankful For Mommy

I could just eat Booker up these days. He loves his mom. How much better can it get? Other than the fact he has been expressing how much he loves me.

Yesterday he picked up his room and then went downstairs while I vacuumed. When he came back up he went to his room and came out and said, "Mom, I just love you so much. The most in the whole world!" I asked him why and he said, "Because you cleaned my room just right."

This morning I made waffles for breakfast. He ate 5 of them and then said, "Mom, I love you, thank you for the best waffles." I said your welcome, and he said, "My pleasure."

I also love the fact that he will hug and kiss me in front of all his friends at school. Some days he even turns around when I'm leaving and yells across the room, "I LOVE YOU MOM." I dread the day when that isn't cool anymore because it just makes my heart sing!

2 comments:

Cori said...

Yea for Mommy's boys! There is nothing sweeter...

Diana @ frontyardfoodie said...

Aww, that is so sweet! I am always telling my hubby that I have to enjoy these days when my baby grins out of control every time he sees or hears me....I know it doesn't last!