Monday, September 12, 2011

A Bit of Bodey

Here are two things Bodey has said that I don't want to forget, so I better get them documented.

Tonight, while at the dinner table, Bodey got mad at Dusty and yelled across the table, "Daddy Lee!" Which reminds me, Booker is also Booker Lee to Bodey, not Booker Michael.

The other day I was trying to get the boys rounded up to go outside. Bodey was dilly-dallying around like usual.

Me: "Bodey, quit jackin' around and get your shoes on so we can go outside."

Bodey just keeps wandering aimlessly around the livingroom.

Me: "Bodey, now, or I'm going outside without you."

Still nothing from Bodey. So I went outside and shut the door. He started crying so I opened the door and asked him why he was crying.

Bodey: "You left me inside... and, and, you can't do that to children!"

1 comment:

Kaelyn said...

aww... that is so adorable!