Friday, January 6, 2012

Never a Dull Moment

The other night, I threw the boys in the tub. I've been letting them play in there until the water is cold, while I toodle around the house. Well, from the livingroom I heard Bodey belly laughing. I mean full out hysterical laughter. Then Booker ran out into the livingroom, buck naked, yelling that Bodey had pooped in the tub. REALLY??!! He's four. This was no accident. I was beyond mad. I had to get two freezing boys out, wash the tub, wash the toys, and then rewash the boys. Not cool.

I bought the boys a "Devotional For Boys" book that we read one story a night. While reading, I could tell Booker was really soaking it in. Asking good questions, praying, etc. Then Bodey interrupted. "Mom, is that a real life deer that daddy shot on the wall?" I told him yes. "Well, some day you guys need to take it down and get all it's jerky out of it." And that's how well the story of Jesus was sinking in for Bodey.

5 comments:

Ian said...

Bahahaha! Bodey will have a special kind of "hunting" ministry. ;)

Cori said...

That was me. I didn't know Ian signed in.

Megan said...

I live for B & B stories! Love those guys!

Partridge Family said...

hahahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing! Bodey cracks me up!

mike said...

the little turd