Friday, February 3, 2012

Just Different

At any given time of the day, you can walk into Booker's room, and this is what it will look like. Toys put away (for the most part), dirty clothes in the hamper, etc. Bed not made, but we aren't bed makers, so that doesn't surprise me.
At any given time of the day you can try to walk into Bodey's room, and this is what you will find... or worse!



It's just amazing how different they can be. Booker takes pride in keeping his room picked up. He even tells Bodey that he works very hard to keep his room clean. He is also not the one to throw a fit when I tell them to clean their rooms. He already knows he's done. He figured that out a long time ago. I don't think Bodey will ever figure it out. He could just care less. Now, I know that as the mom, I could do something about this... I just haven't yet. But it might be a new lesson in the very near future.

5 comments:

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

Ugh, my boys' rooms ALWAYS look like this! And even them "cleaning" them doesn't help. We always have to be on the lookout for Legos, or we're in trouble!

Ian said...

I like the aerial shots--LOL!

Ian said...

That was Cori, not Ian.

Partridge Family said...

I love it! Isn't it crazy how different 2 kids can be? My entire house looks like Bodeys room on most days.

Kristen said...

Can Booker come over and teach my boys how to clean their rooms?! I'm impressed!