Monday, February 20, 2012

Kitchen Before

Not the best picture, but note the wall color, trim color and cabinet color. ALL NEW, coming sometime within the next 15 years. Just kidding, but it is going to take a while. I just started sanding today, and hate it. My arm hurts and I'm not even 1/4 of the way done in the kitchen, and that doesn't even include the rest of the trim (and door/window frames) in the house. Then on to priming, then paint. Why do I get myself into these projects? I just want the finished product, but am too cheap to hire someone to do it. That's why.


3 comments:

Diana @ frontyardfoodie said...

Oh you brave woman! I need to do a before on my kitchen to motivate me to get it going.

Partridge Family said...

I love it! Way to go.

Jennifer said...

go trac go!! its going to look awesome