Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday, Booker!

Well, Booker, I still can't believe you are 6 years old. I begged you to stay 5 forever, but you wouldn't agree. But, you did agree you would be my baby forever if I let you turn 6. So I did, and this morning you woke up a big SIX YEAR OLD. And you were smiling ear to ear. We had plans to go swimming with some friends and then have lunch with Nash at Fritz's, and then dinner with the fam at Powerplay. The only bump in the road is that your brother woke up vomiting with diarrhea. I didn't have the heart to tell you we couldn't do any of your birthday plans because we needed to stay home. Grandma Jenean to the rescue! She was sweet enough to come over and stay with sick Bodey so we could go enjoy the day. Thank you Grandma!!

You are such an awesome little 6 year old boy. I love you as my son, I adore watching you be a big brother, and it is amazing to watch you turn into a young man. You have such a great personality. You are the class clown (and getting in trouble at school for it). You have the biggest smile and an awesome laugh! Every night since you were born I have checked on you when you are fast asleep. I didn't see you grow. I didn't even realize how big you've gotten. But these pictures help me remember. Booker, I love you and hope you had the best birthday ever!


4 days old

1 yr

2 yrs


3 yrs


4 yrs


5 yrs



Happy 6th Birthday!


5 comments:

Cori said...

I am so happy to have watched B-Man grow up. :) Love him, too! Happy Birthday Booker!

Jennifer said...

Trac you have the cutest boys! Happy birthday book, we love you.

Partridge Family said...

You are such a good writer. I love how much you love your boys. and I hate how fast they grow up.

Diana @ frontyardfoodie said...

Aww oh my goodness they grow so fast:( You have a handsome little man!

Happy birthday Booker!

Kristen said...

Love the pictures from each year! It's hard to believe he is already 6!! He's so darn cute!