Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bodey's World

Bodey:  "Mom, why isn't it one-dee-one?"
Me:  "Why is what not one-dee-one?"
Bodey:  "Well, it's twenty-one and thirty-one, why not one-dee-one?"
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA.... Eleven!

At last weekend's wrestling tournament, in front of several other parents, Bodey told me I have a big junk in the trunk.  Thanks for pointing out the obvious, you little __________!

Even better though, is I told Bodey's teachers and the older lady that owns the preschool that he told me I have a big junk in the trunk and his two teachers and I laughed.  Then the older owner lady said, "Don't let him ever look in my car!"  BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Bodey has been using the word "literally" in context.  A lot.  This kid cracks me up!

1 comment:

Gramma said...

I understand the older teacher's view-literally!