Friday, February 22, 2008

Our favorite 4-word sentence....




Booker is starting to talk more and more each day. Granted, most of the time it's in his own language, but that counts too! Tonight we took a road trip to Noland Road in Independence for Dusty to grab a tool at his work's shop. The boys and I waited in the car. As soon as Dusty got out, all Booker would say is, "I want my dad. I want my daddy," over and over again until Dusty returned. Sure, I'm glad he's finally forming sentences, but I seriously doubt that if I would have left the car he would have been begging for me. He's been a real daddy's boy lately. It's cute, but sometimes I wish it was the other way around. Now Bodey, on the other hand, is kind of partial to me. Actually, I think I'm just saying that to make myself feel better. Bodey actually loves anyone who looks at him, and especially those who talk to him. He is just the happiest little guy around. He truly only cries if he's really hungry, or if Booker tackles him. Dusty shocked me tonight when he said, "you know, if you had a colicky baby and could just give them away for the first couple of months, it would be great. Bodey is the happiest baby ever." Yep, Dusty said that.

6 comments:

Cori said...

Tell Dusty that I'll watch your next baby until the colic passes, and then he can have 3 happy kids! :)
I'm so happy you're blogging! I feel less geeky now. :)

Sharon said...

B Gram says keep it up!

Cori said...

Forgot to say how adorable the Feezell boys are. The Basehor girls are going to love these two.

tinamitchell said...

This is wonderful keep up the goood work! This is a nice way to keep up with the growth and experince that the boys have. auntie send lots of kisses and hugs to everyone!!!

Tara said...

Very cool! I hope you keep up with the blogging! The boys are growing so much!

Rachel said...

you and cori make me feel like such a loser! i only have one kid and don't have a blog! i suck!! lol!
love you guys, love those boys! :)