Friday, March 21, 2008

2 Years Ago...

On March 21, 2006 I woke up to go to work and thought there was a chance that my water had started to break. I told Dusty that I was going to see what the doctor said, and to go ahead and go to work. Well, the doctor said that I better go ahead and go in. I called Dusty and told him, and he wondered why he needed to go. Because I'm going to the hospital to have our baby! Oh... he thought I was just going to the doctor's office to get checked. After 13 hours of labor and a c-section, my life was changed forever. I still remember it like it was yesterday. There is nothing better in life than the birth of your child.
Booker, thank you for coming in to our lives. You are the reason I wake up in the morning and you make my life complete. Sometimes I go into your room when you are sleeping and just watch you. I am so proud of you and so happy that you are mine. We love you!

1 comment:

Cori said...

This brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad you're here too Booker!