Saturday, March 8, 2008

Home Sweet Home




You know how when you go on vacation it's always so nice to finally be home? Well, it is so much better to be home when you have been somewhere you hate. Bodey was finally released from the hospital on Tuesday and we were all so relieved to be home and try to get back to some kind of schedule. Well, since our arrival, Dusty has been sick and last night Booker was throwing up all night. I hope that's our last harrah. Bring it on summer! I just wanted to share some pictures of Bodey's little stay at Children's Mercy, mainly because I want to be able to look back someday and remind myself where all of our money went! Just kidding... Bodey was pretty cute in his little hospital gown, I just hope we never have to see it again! The video is of Bodey's daily
dream. He wouldn't eat ANYTHING in the hospital, but he was always dreaming about a good meal!

2 comments:

Cori said...

That is the saddest little video! I'm so glad he's home, too.

Megan said...

I hope everyone is good as new very soon! You poor girl. I'm glad to hear you finally got to let loose at Bunco :)