Friday, July 25, 2008

Cowboys at Heart

I am originally from the Cowboy State, so I just couldn't help myself when I saw these pearl snap western shirts at Gymboree. We took the boys to a Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation banquet all decked out. So, I might be a little biased, but they are just so darn good lookin'!
I was a little nervous about how they boys would behave, since these things normally don't get over until around 10 o'clock. To my suprise, they were both on their best behavior... even abnormally loving behavior. Booker kept giving Bodey hugs, and Bodey was actually returning them. Well, this was the only picture that Bodey wasn't pushing him off!


3 comments:

Nickie said...

that picture of them hugging is so precious! How cute

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you find time to post all these wonderful events. Then I looked at the times-11:20 p.m. etc... Now I know. You have been busy. Those boys aren't lacking in great parents or great grandparents, which are truly a blessings from God.
Keep sharing. I love it.
Mom

Cori said...

Tracy, I love the shirts! Cute little guys! I bet they were the hit of the party.