Thursday, July 17, 2008

Guiltily Innocent

It all started last weekend when I was reaching down to grab a toy by Booker's foot. I smelled dog poop so I asked Booker if he stepped in dog poop. "Yeah." So I picked him up and started examining the bottoms of his shoes. Nothing there. I moved my nose up his leg and bam! The diaper area... "Booker, you pooped your pants. You didn't step in dog poop!" "No, I step in dog poop." So, now when I ask Booker if he pooped his pants he says, "No, I step in dog poop." The way he says it cracks me up. And now, poop is his new obsession.

5 comments:

Cori said...

We have played this about 5 times. Aidan and I think it's hysterical!

Partridge Family said...

Gosh, you have some of the funniest blog postings ever! I just made my '05-'06 blog book and it turned out great. It cost $46 to have 80 pages printed in a professionally hard bound book. The quality was great. I highly recommend it. Blurb.com!!
Call if you have any questions

Nickie said...

That is so freaking funny!

your Baby #2? comment was funny too. Just for you, it is now there. :)
have a good weekend!

Kristen said...

That was hillarious! You better watch out... lying like a pro at 2... boys! :)

Megan said...

Oh that is hilarious! Aaron and I played it like 10 times. He's such a cutie.