Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bodey's Leotard

On Super Bowl Sunday, Dusty and I took the kids over to Tom & Melissa's house to party with them, Kim, AJ & Peyton, and Kim's sister Meghan. It was getting late so I put the boys into their jammies that I packed for them. I hadn't exactly caught up on laundry, so I packed what was clean. Everyone was cracking up at Bodey's size 18 month pjs. So, his jammies may have been a little snug. Kim kept saying he looks like he's wearing a leotard! And, that he even had a wedgie all the way through his diaper. Now, I think that was a little bit of an exaggeration, but see for yourself:

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm going to pee my pants and I can't stop laughing. He doesn't even have a butt in those pj's. I think this is "my favorite" outfit of his. He's going to hate me when he grows up.

Joleene said...

don't worry, maybe he can make the 2020 Olympics...men's gymnastics of course : )