Sunday, March 1, 2009

Finally an Accumulation of Snow on the Weekend

So, most people probably aren't so happy that it snowed this weekend. But really, I kinda am. We just haven't had any snow this winter and Booker has been wanting to make snow angels for some time now. I kept thinking, I just wish it would snow on the weekend, and then I would have time to get the boys out to play. Well, Saturday we woke up to 3 or 4 inches of snow. Today I dressed them all up (which took longer than we were actually outside) and let them loose.

Booker finally getting to make his snow angel.
Booker having a snowball fight with Daddy.
Bodey was like the little brother from A Christmas Story. So bundled up and helpless.
But cute!
Snow angel #2

The snowball that I didn't realize made it inside with us... :)

No comments: