Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finance 101

Not quite sure where kids pick these things up, but here is our dinner conversation with Booker last night:

Booker: I need some money. I need to buy sompthin’.

Dusty & Me: What do you need to buy?

Booker: A truck, a toy, a castle, a dump truck...

Dusty & Me: How are you going to get the money?

Booker: Because I need it.

Dusty & Me: But how are you going to get it? Do you want to learn how to get money?

Booker: Yeah.

Dusty & Me: If you finish all your dinner and pick up your toys, you’ll earn a dollar.

Done deal. I’m not sure how much he’s going to need to save for his wish list, but at least he knows he needs money to get it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least they know exactly what they want.

Kim said...

What a cute conversation! I sure wonder where they pick these things up. I think sometimes they understand more than we think they do. Tell him I'll pay him $10 to clean my house. :-)

Cori said...

We have jobs too! Send the little worker on down. :)

boom trucks said...

they are so cute, tell them I will sell them a truck =)

Bucket Truck said...

Those kids are so cute. I love this blog. Thanks for sharing.

utility bucket truck said...

interesting article! thanks for sharing! you kids are so cute!