Friday, July 3, 2009

Man of The Wild

Tuesday night Cori and I were trying to kill some time before bedtime, so we decided to walk all 5 kids over to the high school. When we got there we told them to go run a few laps around the track to wear themselves out. While they were out running, Cori and I just stood there chatting. That was until I turned around to see Booker in the middle of lane 3, with his pants at his ankles, taking a leak. We couldn't help but laugh, but I was so embarrassed. There was a girl jogging around the track and quickly approaching Booker. I just turned my back to him, still laughing, and asked Cori if he was done yet... if he was pulling his pants up yet. She took a peek and busted up laughing. No, Traci, actually I think he's pooping now. HUH??? I turned around and sure enough, Booker was pooping in the middle of the Basehor High School track, right when the jogger was there. I had to have a little heart to heart with him... and then figure out what to do with the little rabbit turd he left in the middle of the track. Seriously? Does he think he's a caveman? What am I going to do with this child?

5 comments:

Megan said...

Ha ha ha ha. Best story of my entire week. Thanks for the laugh!

Kristen said...

That's is too funny... at least it wasn't in his pants!!!

Partridge Family said...

Why am I not surprised that one of your kids would be pooping in the middle of a football field?! I wish I coudl have been there to witness the whole ordeal!!

Cori said...

This story would have been even better if everyone could have seen you trying to scoop poop off of the track with large blades of grass. I'm cracking up just typing this!

Melissa said...

AHHHH ha ha ha! That is freakin hilarious. I love that kid!