Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mischief

How could I forget about this? Sara and I decided to get on Facebook for a little bit since the boys were playing so well together. We were just checking out people from high school and talking about what people are up to these days. It was so great that the boys were being so good and entertaining themselves. Or so we thought! I walked out into the hallway to see Booker standing with his pants at his ankles. I asked him what he was doing and he said he just had to go poop. We walked into the bathroom to find poop EVERYWHERE. In the toilet, on the toilet, on the rug, on his hands. All at the same time, we found that Bodey and Ethan had been playing in toilet water (pre-Booker's poop) and undecorating the Christmas tree. The tree cracked me up. It was completely naked 2/3rds of the way up. And this is what we found in Ethan's bedroom:

All within the matter of 15 minutes! But, how could we get mad? It just reminded us of something we would have done together when we were little.

2 comments:

Partridge Family said...

These pics crack me up!! It was so much fun having you guys here. Ethan keeps asking me about Booker and Bodey. Maybe they'll be buddies in college or something! Sure do love you lots & lots!

Cori said...

Traci, B-Man has a problem. The kids poops EVERYWHERE! But the track will be always be the best ever. :)
I can't believe that they undecorated a tree. That is classic!