Saturday, December 5, 2009

Clone

Every day Dusty and I get to watch, enjoy and laugh at Bodey being Booker's clone. Everything Booker does, Bodey does. Everything Booker says, Bodey says. Booker acts like a super hero, Bodey acts like a super hero. Booker runs in circles, Bodey runs in circles. It's so cute. And thankfully, right now, Booker isn't at the age where he complains that "Bodey's copying me!" Oh, I remember my poor sister having that complaint! :) It is just such an awesome feeling to know that without a doubt Booker is Bodey's best friend and mentor. He adores his big brother.

We also call Bodey "repeat." I say, "Bodey, let's go brush your hair and teeth." Bodey, "Hair and teeth?" "Bodey, we need to get your coat on." "Coat on?" "Bodey, it's time to take your medicine." "Take my medicine?" He always repeats the main points of every sentence. Love it!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

How cute! I hope this is how my boys are in a few months too!

Oh... and Brady and Bodey would probably have some fun repeating each other. Brady does the same thing right now!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.