Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Bodey!

Oh my little Bodester, how time has flown by. I have a hard time saying that you are three. Three is no doubt, absolutely, positively NOT a baby anymore. I know some day I'll look back and say, yes, he was such a cute little baby at three, but right now you are all about being a big boy. In the last year you have changed classrooms at school, you were potty-trained, you got glasses, you broke your collar bone, you learned to ride a bike, you learned to ride a scooter, you caught several fish, you became cool enough to play trucks and bad guys with your older brother, you have developed quite the personality, you have developed quite the attitude, you have become such a daddy's boy, you are obsessed with hunting and anything that has to do with hunting (like Avery the hunting dog), you have become a sports nut, and the list goes on. But one thing that hasn't changed is the way your smile melts my heart. I just want to squeeze you all the time because I can't get enough of how stinkin' cute you are. Happy Birthday, sweetness, keep bringing smiles to peoples faces. We love you!



4 comments:

Megan said...

I can never get over how stinkin' cute that little boy is! Happy birthday Bodey!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Partridge Family said...

Oh Bodey!! I remember when you were pregnant with him. How time flies. He is such a cute kid and is so fun to be around...I wish I could see him more and that our boys could grow up together just like we did!

Kristen said...

He is adorable! I seriously can't believe that he's 3, though... that's just not right!