Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Big F-O-U-R and Language Lane

Bodey, you are the biggest 4-year old I know. You really have grown up a lot in the last year. I love that you are a leader. You have such a great personality and don't care what anyone thinks about you. Which can also be a bit challenging, but I still see it as a strength. You are our little redneck. I don't know how someone is born with "redneck" in them, but you were. You love everything boy - dirt, trucks, trailers, bull riding, demolition derby's, race cars, cowboy boots & cowboy hats. You are very excited to be 4 years old and starting your new preschool, but more on that in a second. Here are some shots from your birthday party:





This turning 4 stuff is very serious.


Now on to Language Lane! Bodey started his new preschool on Tuesday and LOVES it! At Language Lane, the parents are not allowed to walk their precious little babies into the school. Instead, you pull up in the carpool lane and a teacher comes to the door, helps them out, and walks them in. I was a little worried that Bodey would get nervous all of a sudden and not want to get out of the car. But quite the opposite! That big ol' preschooler just jumped out of the car and was running inside. When the teacher told him to wave bye to mommy, he could barely do it fast enough. Thank goodness, because I would have really struggled if he would have struggled. When I ask him how school was, he corrects me. It's not school, it's Language Lane!






3 comments:

Cori said...

Cute pics! So glad that Bodey and Coop get to go to school together! :)

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Bodey!!

mike said...

I love my grandboys