Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bodey-ness


  • My little Bodey marches to the beat of his own drum, and I love that about him. I know I've mentioned several times that if you say black, he says white, but man oh man is it true. He likes to do things that he knows will push peoples buttons. Over and over again; especially to his brother.

  • Bodey is the gassiest person I have ever met. And I've been with Dusty for 11 years. He farts, and busts up laughing. He loves to fart on people's laps. Just when you are thinking, oh, how cute, Bodey is actually calm and sitting with me. RRRRRIIIIPPPPP! Bahahahaha!! Funniest thing in his world. Not so funny to me, especially on Thursday when he announced he had a "wet fart." Yuck.

  • Bodey has been starting most of his sentences with "anyways" or "except". Very randomly too. He uses "except" instead of "since." So it goes something like this, "Well, except you took my toy from me, I'm gonna take your toy from you."

  • His random statement in the car yesterday when we were driving out to the lake was, "Mom, I know all about God and I know all about bull riding."

  • Bodey has had his glasses for just over a year now. We go to the eye dr. on Tuesday to have them rechecked. I think he's come a long way. Not as much crossing when he's not wearing them, and seems to track better. However, it would be fun to see how many replacement pairs we have had to order. My guess is right around the 20-25 pairs range. Thank goodness for warranty and a mother-in-law that works at the eye dr.

1 comment:

Joleene said...

I have to admit the giggles that follow the farting makes me laugh too. I can't help it.

I am impressed that you reordered glasses so many times...I would have had to re order the child : )