Friday, August 24, 2012

How Is My Baby FIVE?

In honor of Chief's Friday, here's my happy lil Chief's fan!

And the big FIVE year old!

Bodey, I'm not quite sure how you did it, but you woke up five years old this morning.  I told you I wasn't going to let you, but you did it anyways.  Secretly, I'm really happy.  So happy to have such a healthy boy that is growing overnight.  

When I woke up to sing happy birthday to you, in true Bodey fashion, this is how it went.
          Me (singing):  Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you....
          You interrupt:  Um, mom?  I had a wet fart!
And that was how your fifth birthday started!

You are the most fun-loving, crazy, redneck, tough, lovable, ornery, sweet, funny, and smiley 5-year old I know!  We love you!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Inkjet Cartridge
Ur baby five is So cute and lovely......thanks!!!

Bless This Mess said...

So I am totally crying reading this post. Life just zooms by and I'm thinking of my son turning 5 in a couple years. So blessed I get to be home to see all of it!