Monday, June 9, 2008

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

From Saturday to Saturday, Dusty and I survived our first vacation away from the kiddos. It truly was a vacation, we just layed around on the beach and hung out at the pool swim-up bar. We did do one "excursion" though, and I'm so glad we did. It started out on a speedboat about 8 miles across the bay. Then we got in Mercedes ATVs (the trucks with the benches in the back) and rode up part of the mountain. From there we found ourselves on Coyote and Wilbur, aka the poor donkies that had to haul us up even higher into the mountains. Then our way back down the mountain consisted of ziplines and rappelling. It was absolutely beautiful and a once in a lifetime experience for us. I'll post pictures of that trip when I get them, but for now, here are just a few pics from paradise.





3 comments:

Cori said...

Okay, I'm jealous. Someday I hope to find a pill that will allow me to go on vacation alone with Johnny and NOT have an anxiety attack. You two look so relaxed! And burnt! Thanks for the vanilla! I'm so happy. And we missed you guys. The 'hood wasn't the same without those cute Feezell boys.

Nickie said...

You guys look like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, walking off into the sunset!! You could have at least asked your mother to go!
Ma