Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Bodey!

Well, Bodey, now you are 2 years old. I know everyone says this, but I really can't believe how fast it's gone. I barely even remember you being a little baby. You are all of a sudden just a big boy. It's weird to think back of when I had you because Booker was only 17 months old. And when I looked at him I thought he was such a big kid. Now, when I look at you at 24 months old, I still just see you as my baby. You will never understand the amount of my heart that you fill. You are such a blessing. Every night now for 2 years I have gone into your room to peek at you sleeping, not realizing how much you are growing. Even though I'm sad that you are growing up so fast, I thank God that you are here, you are healthy, and you are mine. You amaze me every day. I just can't believe how smart you are. You are talking quite well, I think. Even though a lot of it is Bodey Language, a lot of it is perfectly clear. And it's not just words. You will blurt out full sentences! Some of my favorites are, "You wanna bite?" "I want chocolate milk momma." "I love you more momma (or Dusty)." "I make happy plate!" I smile more now in my life because of the things you and your brother do and say. Even the smallest things other people just don't get. I love that you give the best smootchy kisses EVER. I love that you will hug me and pat my back. I love your big cheesy smile that is so big your eyes are closed. I love how much you look up to your brother and try to do everything he does... already! And most of all, I love the little person you are becoming. Happy Birthday Bodey! I love you more than you will ever know.



Just a couple of weeks old



One year old


Two years old


1 comment:

Nickie said...

that last picture is priceless. I love it! :)