Saturday, May 22, 2010

All Aboard the Potty Train

About 6 months ago, we bought Bodey "The Potty Train" book in hopes that he might have some interest. He liked the book, but did not put two and two together. For the past month, Bodey has been going potty in the big boy potty at school... wearing pull-ups and underwear and having very few accidents. Really? My Bodey? Because up until yesterday he had NEVER gone for me at home. Not once. Not even a little dribble. June 1st, Bodey will be moving to the Green Room at school. This is the 3-4 1/2 year old classroom. They are all potty trained. I'm freaking out... school is not that worried because "he goes just fine for them." Well, last night Bodey finally went for me. And 3 more times today! Now, now, I'm not that naive to consider him potty trained, we probably still have a long road ahead of us. But at least now I know school and I are talking about the same little Bodey.

1 comment:

Diana @ frontyardfoodie said...

hahaha your title is awesome. I read this out loud to Shane and we giggled the whole time.