Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Precious Thoughts

Booker and Bodey have been saying things lately that I need to write down before I forget - just because I think they are cute!

Booker (when I was waking him up for school) - "Mommy, I still tired. Go get Bodey."

Booker (when I tried a shirt on him that was too big) - "Mommy, it's way too big. It goes past my weiner."

Bodey (when he asked for fruit snacks after he had an ice cream sandwich for dessert) - "Well, I'll just take the ice cream sandwich out of my stomach and have fruit snacks then."

Booker (when we went flower shopping for his school teachers) - "Mom, I'm making you a flower pot too." Wonder what I'm getting for Mother's Day. :)

Booker (following Dusty saying April showers bring May...) - "Flowers. I'm not supposed to tell what I'm getting mommy for Mother's Day." Once again, wonder what it could be!

Bodey (at 3am he pranced into the hallway smiling) - "I tough." And right back to bed he went! Why we were up at 3am and in the hallway is another story.

I know there are so many more things that have made me crack up lately, but I just can't think of them. I need to get better about writing them down immediately.

2 comments:

Partridge Family said...

Thanks for the post!! Your boys crack me up! it is so fun watching them grow up via blogs!

Cori said...

Okay, the shirt going past the wiener comment is cracking me up!