Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Good Thing Our Good Influence Was Born First

Remember when Booker told me he wanted to get baptized because he loves God? Well, this morning Bodey's teacher pulled me aside to tell me what Bodey said. Usually, this isn't good news. But Ms. Saundra told me that he said in the cutest voice, "Ms. Aundra, I wanna get baptized because I love JESUS!!!" She had tears in her eyes when she told me. She loved it so much she immediately called her husband, Papa Jim, to tell him.

Bodey is definitely his own person. He normally does the opposite of what you tell him or want him to do. He is a total redneck who burps and farts all the time, no matter where we are, and dies laughing about it. But he does look up to his big brudder. Thank goodness Booker is in a stage right now where he wants to do right in all aspects of life... and Bodey is slowing following. I wish I could just bottle them up right now, keep their positive, carefree life, and protect them forever.

No comments: