Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Booker's Reading and Bodey's Praying

Just want to jot these down so I can remember them.

Booker is reading a book about sprint cars.  It is basically going through the evolution of race cars to get us where we are today.  Several sentences start out by saying, "In the early 1960s...."  or "In the 1970s this type of car was very popular," etc.  When Booker gets to the year he reads it like this, "In the early one thousand, nine hundred and sixties..."  I just can't correct him!  It's too cute... and really, he's right!

Bodey's prayer tonight just made me grin from ear to ear.  "God, I just love my family so much.  And my friends.  And my dogs.  And my lizard.  And I just love you, God.  I love you and my family the same.  (Then, knowing you are supposed to love God above all, he adds)  But I just love you an inch more than my family."

1 comment:

Partridge Family said...

Wow! You are raising some amazing boys. What a good example you are setting for them by teaching them to pray.