Sunday, December 9, 2012

Party

Booker wakes up at 6am, almost every day.  Bodey wakes up shortly after.  I usually don't get out of bed until about an hour after them.  Bodey has been mad at Booker because Booker always gets to find Elvis the Elf first.  So Booker promised he would wake Bodey up the other morning so Bodey could find Elvis.  I heard them get up, search the house, find Elvis and watch cartoons and rough house.  This had been going on for about an hour or hour and a half when Booker came in to ask if he could play the iPad.  I looked at the clock and it was 5:40am!  That means they had been up since about 4:15!  They told me they had also been downstairs playing the Wii!  I couldn't believe they had been partying in what I consider the middle of the night!  I made them both go back to bed.  This elf is going to be the death of me.

No comments: