Saturday, December 8, 2012

Laughter is the Best Medicine

I've had kind of a rough week with the boys.  Dusty has been out of town for work since Sunday night, and then went hunting all day today.  I love my kids, but we've had a bit too much of each other this week.  But, tonight putting them to bed tonight put it all back into perspective.  I love them so much, and they crack me up.

While putting Bodey to bed:  "Mom, my armpit feels fuzzy."  So I check it out.  "Is there anything on it?  Am I starting to grow hair under there?  Some people have hair there, ya know?"  I couldn't help but busting out in laughter, and Bodey joined me.

Then, while I was tucking in Booker, Bodey came in reminding me that we forgot prayers.  I told them we would just all three do them together tonight in Booker's room, and asked Bodey to go first.  After his prayer I told Booker it was his turn, and his response made me crack up again.  In a cute little gentleman voice he said, "Wait, we have to start aaaaaall over.  Laaaaaadies first!"  And the three of us died laughing.

No comments: