Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Creating Memories Through Shutterfly

Christmas is a very exciting time of year for my family. It always brings back memories from when I was little, and I try to carry some of my childhood traditions forward. I do have certain events around the holidays that I remember very vividly, but my other memories stem from the fact that we have pictures that captured those memories. The only thing that can freeze time and keep our children little is a picture.

I love pictures. Well, I love taking pictures, not necessarily being in them. My husband calls me a picture geek because I rarely leave home without my camera. But, there is a reason for my madness. It amazes me how fast my kids grow, right in front of me, but I don’t notice day to day. But I do notice when I look back at my blog and see how much they really have grown.

This year, Shutterfly is offering me 50 free Holiday cards (for promotion click here). In exchange, I am going to share a little about them on my blog. Christmas is pretty much the only time of the year that I pull out my address book and actually send a picture card to nearly every name in it. I love that Shutterfly allows me to do very little work, with very little creativity, and come out with an awesome, personalized Christmas card. On the other end of sending picture cards, I love to receive them from my friends. My refrigerator is covered with picture cards year round. I can’t wait to get my family pictures back so that I can go to Shutterfly’s website and start the process of creating the perfect Christmas 2010 memory.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …

Anonymous said...

Abbiamo un po 'di difficoltà a sottoscrivere l'RSS, in ogni caso ho libro è contrassegnato con questo grande sito, è molto utile, più pieno di informazioni.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.

Anonymous said...

thanks amigo! great post!.