Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Little Basketball Star

We just finished our 3-week session of Bitty Basketball. Booker didn't really care much for practice. He always asked when we were going home and when basketball was going to be over. However, when it came to the games, it was his time to shine. He was on a mission. Get the ball. And he did, almost so much that I felt like he was a ball hog and the other parents probably hated us. But then I realized that Booker had no clue he was hogging the ball... and neither did any of the other kids. I laughed the entire time watching his games. In case you can't find him in the video, he's the little white kid with the bright orange shorts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am planning an eco-friendly baby shower for my sister, and, trying so hard to think of different things to do. Anyway...... I came up with a wishing well where each guest will be asked to bring one organic jar of baby food, but I don't know how to present it in invitations or at the shower? I searched and searched the internet and could NOT find anything to help, hoping you ladies can!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

After adjusters get that package thing provided by an attorney with paperwork, photographs and other reports and etc. For how long does it usually state in the letter to respond? Do adjusters actually reply by or on the date? How do they respond by telephone, email, letter or fax?