Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year for Halloween we decided to go to Fam Fest at Westside. It was quite a production. They had a ton of blow up jumpy things, blow up slides, a few small carnival rides, a train ride, and much more. The boys had a blast. I was shocked that they both went down those huge slides by themselves. Even scaredy cat Bodey!



Bodey was a vampire, which he kept getting confused with a pirate. He told everyone he was going to be a pirate for Halloween. It wasn't that he wanted to be a pirate and got stuck with a vampire, he just honestly gets them confused. What do you think of a black-haired Bodey? Many trick-or-treaters asked him if he was Harry Potter... I guess because of the glasses?
I didn't get a picture of just my boys together, which I'm really bummed about, but here was our little group of trick-or-treaters. This year we went to Nana & Papa's neighborhood. It was awesome. So many people, so many houses, and so much candy!

We were well prepared for pokey Bodey to be about a mile behind speedy Booker. This was not the case at all though. Ada, Bodey and Booker all sprinted from door to door, and poor little PeyPey was the pokey one this year. Next year Peyton!
I was kind of embarrassed at the first few houses. I forgot to teach trick-or-treating etiquette, and Bodey just marched right up and would either state the number of pieces of candy he wanted, or just reach in the bowl and get it himself. Aye. As the night went on, he did get better.

2 comments:

Diana @ frontyardfoodie said...

Aww, they look so adorable!! I missed the trick or treaters this year since we went to a party. I love seeing little kids like yours at the door!

Kristen said...

Love their costumes... adorable! Looking forward to seeing you soon!