Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tree Is Up!

Today at church Booker made this Christmas wreath and couldn't wait to get home and hang it on his door. I'm not quite sure why Bodey opted out of making one at church, but he wanted to make one as soon as we got home.

And here is Bodey's!


Then the boys were begging to put up the Christmas tree. I really wanted to also, but I needed Dusty's help getting everything down from the loft. And... he has pneumonia AGAIN so I didn't want to push him. Finally, after the Chiefs game (which they won!) and after dinner, we decorated the tree. Dusty's mom got him a Hallmark Christmas ornament every year while he was growing up and then gave them to us when we got together. We have decorated with them every year since. But, now that we have kids she has been getting the boys one each year, and so have I, so this year we decorated with all their ornaments.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.