Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Photos

The boys were out of school on Friday, so I decided that it was time to take advantage of the beautiful weather and do a photo shoot. It was probably one of the most stressful days I've had in a long time. They just weren't cooperating all that well. Very fake, cheesy, forced smiles. Lots of whining. I was going crazy. Then we went and got flu shots. Strangely enough, I decided to chance taking more pictures after shots, and they went extremely well! So, even though you probably don't think I narrowed them down at all, I did. I took 310 pictures, and here are a few of my favorites.
























4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pictures Traci. I can't believe how big they are!

Ian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cori said...

Okay, that last comment was me. Didn't know J was signed in. ;)

You are SO good, Traci! Seriously.

And where's the black wall at?

Kristen said...

Those are great pictures Traci! The boys are getting sooo big!!!