Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mischief

Lately, I've been letting the boys play unattended in our fenced back yard. They can't escape, and I don't have to sit and watch for traffic. Seems like a great plan... except they have been getting into a little mischief lately.

The other day Bodey came running in to tell me Booker is trapped in Avery's dog cage. Sure enough, here's what I found.



Another day, they both came running inside with very scared little voices. I asked them what is wrong and they admitted to breaking Avery's cage by sitting on it. HUH? So I went outside to find that they had climbed the chain link and sat on top of the mesh sunshade on the top of the cage! Really boys? I'm so glad they didn't get hurt.


The next day, Booker came in and asked if I wanted to come look at something. On the way out he happened to mention that that "something" was Avery all tied up. OH MY! I ran outside to find the poor dog bungee corded by her collar in between the swing set and a basketball hoop they had dragged over there. Good thing they didn't hang her! She just sat there, smiling and panting. Poor girl.

No comments: