Sunday, August 31, 2008

Booker's Boo-Boo

See the blood on the tough guys shirt?
Yesterday the kids were playing outside in the yard while the adults were closely watching their every move, or so we wish. Anyways, I heard Aidan yell "He's bleeding!" I ran over and picked Booker up out of the grass and all I could see was blood gushing out of his eye. Well, I FREAKED! All that flashed through my head was that my son had just poked his eye out. Dusty ran over and grabbed him and we took him inside to get him cleaned up. Luckily it wasn't his eye at all, it was just a cut on his forehead. We are pretty sure that he fell on top of his toy motorcycle's handlebar. With the expertise of Cori, we decided not to get stitches, but she is going to come check it out again tonight to see if we need to steri-strip it shut. Needless to say, he is fine. Oh, and, I don't know if I should say this or not, but one other thought that ran through my head when I picked Booker up was we aren't going to the hospital in my new van! Bad, I know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmwahhh-a kiss from Gramma.

Anonymous said...

Hi

Anonymous said...

Ok so now I think it might work, I am going to respond to your blog! Poor little man! Tell your family hi! Love Kelci