Monday, September 29, 2008

The Biter

So, as many of you know, we have been having some issues at daycare with Bodey being bitten. He got bit 8 times in his first 14 days at daycare. So I finally talked to the director about it and she said they will keep working with the parents and keep "the biters" and "the non-biters" separate as much as they can to minimize incidents. So far, so good. EXCEPT, that today I received a Bite Report. But, it was Booker, and he was the biter! This is sad, sad news. To tell you the truth, I have never seen Booker bite anyone before. But now, when we are trying to plead our case against biters... Booker decides to start. Needless to say, Booker got lectured when he got home and he lost his TV privledges tonight.

3 comments:

Cori said...

I am just positive that Booker was framed. It was retaliation for you going to the director about Bodey the bitee. Booker would never do that.

Signed,
Booker's Fans

JENNIFER said...

Seriously if someone bit me I would bite them back. AND if someone bit my brother I would totally go bite them back! They are just looking out for each other! :) Pretty soon they are just going to be able to just skip the bitin and beat the crap out of everyone. Bodey's pictures are SO cute Happy Birthday!

Partridge Family said...

I remember Emily use to bite Aaron a lot. It drew blood once, and out came Dad's belt! Trenton St.Clair use to make fun of Emily at recess because she would bite so many people. I was always so embarrassed. Hopefully Booker stops the biting stage before elementary school!

Maybe the kid deserved to be bit and Booker was looking out for himself :)