Thursday, September 18, 2008

Favs

#1 Favorite Thing This Week - Daddy. This week has gone by way too fast. Dusty has been home and it has been so nice just to have an extra hand. The boys are so glad he's been here when we get home and he's been running some of my errands to help out too! It has been wonderful to actually get to spend a little time as a family for once. We are hoping and praying that Dusty will be done with his McDonalds contract somewhere around the end of October so we can get back into the swing of things.

#2 Favorite Thing This Week - The Biggest Loser. If you haven't seen this show, you need to. It is absolutely, hands down, the best show on TV right now. I am so inspired by this show and the people. Last season a woman that started out like 280 lbs ended up being only 122 lbs and one of the buffest people I have ever seen. These are people who have just accepted the fact that they are overweight and will most likely never change. I cried with them as they did their first workout and lost their first week's worth of weight. The weight loss this week ranged from 9 lbs to 28 lbs. In One Week! They all realized that they, too, can do it and all of their torturous workouts were truly paying off. I think I cried every single episode last season. They completely change their lifestyles and lose weight in a very healthy way... exercise and eating healthy. Please, please, please check it out. You'll be hooked.

4 comments:

Joleene said...

I haven't watched a lot of it, but I have cried too. I just thought it was my pregnancy hormones : ) Glad to know it isn't just me.

Anonymous said...

My friend Sandy loves that show, too. I don't watch the reality stuff, but I might just check it out.
Mom

Nickie said...

I am so addicted to that show. I have watched it every year. It is the finale that makes me cry like a baby!

Anonymous said...

Hi Trac! You already know I love that show & I too cry each & every episode! It's so motivating!! And you are doing great, btw...keep up the good work! =)

PS - LOVE YOUR BLOG! Always check it from time to time & really enjoy it! You're a great Momma!!
becky