Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat

This year was a tough one for me for Halloween costumes. I honestly can't wait until they can tell me what they want to be, I go buy it, and whalla! I'm just not very good at deciding for them. Anyways, this year I was asking around and a lady at work suggested that one be a bull and one be a bullfighter. Hum, might work.... except there are no bull costumes. I mentioned it to Dusty and he thought Booker should be a rodeo clown. I did my research online to see what all that entailed. It turned out to be fairly simple and I thought it turned out really nice. Bodey, well, he got to be a cow instead of a bull, but it worked out too. Bodey didn't make it very long trick or treating, but Booker seemed to have a nice time. First we went to Aron, Rachel and Reese's house for chili and hotdogs. Then we trick or treated the neighborhood. Lastly, we finished up our neighborhood tradition by jumping on a hayride, pulled by Aron. This year we actually went a step further and had him take us to some more houses to trick or treat. Call it what you want, lazy, weird, etc. but I think it was the best Halloween ever.






2 comments:

Megan said...

The rodeo clown and cow were too cute! How in the heck did the number of kids in your neighborhood double in one year?!

B-Mom said...

Megan, we drink the Basehor water!