Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twilight's Youngest Fan

Last night I put my Twilight book out on the coffee table so I would remember to give it to Rachel. Next thing I know Booker is in the hallway "reading mommy's book." It was so cute. Hopefully he won't be like me and become OBSESSED with this series... I walked, talked and dreamed vampires the entire time I was reading these books. If you haven't read them, they are a must! I can't pimp this book enough, but if you start reading it, you will understand. The different ages and personalities of people that I know who have loved this book amaze me. They include several of my best friends and co-workers, my mom, my mother-in-law and her book club, my in-laws 15-year old neighbor, my 17 and 13 year old nieces, several radio personalities, and a male co-worker of mine that doesn't talk about anything but bowling (and now Twilight). If you haven't read it, go buy it at Walmart, it's the best $7 book you'll buy.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

agreed! best. book. ever.

Anonymous said...

Is that a vampire toy Booker is holding?!!

JENNIFER said...

Oh I like Twighlight I just didn't make it past the first 8 chapters, I can understand why others get so into it, Julie is really obsessed! :) I'm excited to see the movie :)